Your video and audio recordings will become hidden from view when you're subscribed to the Basic Plan. Should you subscribe in the future to the Premier Plan, please note Gate will automatically populate activity from the previous 5 days assuming you are still using the same Gate account. If you subscribe to the Premier Plus Plan, Gate will automatically populate activity from the previous 30 days. Activity prior to the last 30 days will not be available.
Articles in this section
- Is there an automatic renewal for the Premier Plan or Premier Plus Plan?
- What happens to my subscription plan if I change the name of my Gate Smart Lock? What about moving the lock to a new address if I move or change my phone number?
- Can I move my subscription plan to another Gate Smart Lock?
- How can I change my credit card information used for my Premier Plan?
- Can I see the recorded videos of my last 30 days as soon as I purchase the Premier Plan?
- What happens to my recordings if I cancel my subscription plan?
- What happens if I want to pause my subscription for a period of time?
- How can I cancel my subscription plan?
- Can I use my bank account to pay?
- If I upgrade from the Basic Plan to the Premier Plan or Premier Plus Plan, how will I be charged?