Your video and audio recordings will become hidden from view when you're subscribed to the Basic Plan. Should you subscribe in the future to the Premier Plan, please note Gate will automatically populate activity from the previous 5 days assuming you are still using the same Gate account. If you subscribe to the Premier Plus Plan, Gate will automatically populate activity from the previous 30 days. Activity prior to the last 30 days will not be available.
Articles in this section
- What happens to my subscription plan if I change the name of my Gate Smart Lock? What about moving the lock to a new address if I move or change my phone number?
- Can I see the recorded videos of my last 30 days as soon as I purchase the Premier Plan?
- What happens to my recordings if I cancel my subscription plan?
- What will happen to my video and audio recordings if I don't subscribe to the Premier Plan or the Premier Plus Plan after the trial period?
- How many Gate Smart Locks can be covered under a Premier Plan or Premier Plus Plan?
- Is there a free trial for the Premier Plan or Premier Plus Plan?
- Do I have to subscribe to the Premier Plan or Premier Plus Plan in order to use my Gate Smart Lock?
- How can I subscribe to the Premier Plan or Premier Plus Plan?
- What is the difference between the Premier/Premier Plus Plans and the Basic Plan?